ORDERING TEXTBOOKS ONLINE
- Go to our website at www.csupstore.com
- Click on Textbooks on the Left side of the web page
- Scroll down and click the blue box Click to begin shopping
- Select the Department for the class you want to take – Example CHEM for Chemistry
- Select the Course and Section – Example – 301 – 1 – DILLON
- Click on Blue Box that says “ Add Selection”
- Repeat step 4 – 6 for all of your classes
- When done selecting your courses – Click on –Blue box that says “Get Course Materials”
- This step moves the items to a list where you can choose: new, used, additional resources etc..
- After you have chosen what items you want for each course you selected- Click the Shopping Cart button
- This gives you the chance to make any changes to your order, see drop down menu for choices
- Click the Continue to Checkout button when done
- Please read drop down menus and select the update order action you want, check box that you understand modifying orders
Time to Create your log in
- If you are wanting to charge to your student account, Kane Account or Vocational Rehab you must create an account – Click Register Here – Click Create a profile for Browsing and Shopping
- Fill in ALL Required Info
- Choose to Pickup Order or Ship Order
- If you choose to Ship the Order – Fill in the required shipping information
- Click on Options and choose Student Account (This is your PID or Net ID Number ONLY) Only type the number into the Account Number box. Click on No in the verification box. This will verify funds in your student account.You must be enrolled in over 6 credit hours and registered for classes to charge your textbooks.If your order goes over the limit you must call and speak to a full time staff member in the bookstore.If you have any Special Circumstances please note those in the Order Comment Box.
- SUBMIT ORDER, you will be given an order number that you will need to pick up your books in the temporary bookstore location.
Questions when ordering books - Call 549-2146